Want The Naked Dog to test your products?


If you are a company who would like The Naked Dog to review your products and then have us blog about our experience, please send an email to RTrescue @ new.rr. com (remove spaces) and we'll be happy to send you our mailing address.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red Dingo Dog Tags

It's something a dog will wear most of his lifetime, if you're a good owner.  So why is it that most dog tags are downright ugly as sin?  You know what I mean, sure, they come in a bone or heart shape, but even that's down right boring.  Why can't a dog tag be a fashion statement without breaking the bank?  Well they can be!!

Red Dingo makes incredibly stunning stainless steel enameled dog tags.  They come in three sizes; in more than three dozen styles and most of those styles come in 11 color variations.  The combination of colors and designs is incredible.  Want a macho dog?  How about a skull and cross bone? Do you have a princess?  Then maybe the tiara tag is for you?  Want it in basic black or hot pink?  Have it your way.  


And who says they have to be just for the dog?  Heck, these things are so lavish with style, I bought one for myself to wear as a necklace at my pet events.  And just in case I get lost out there, I had the back engraved too. 

OK, so maybe my dogs can't answer the phone, but I figure if I get bored with it as a necklace, it will make an awesome luggage tag or even a way to have my keys returned to me if I ever lose them.  These aren't tags that will ever bend, they are about the thickness of two quarters, so they will stand the test of time.  

The tags retail between $9.99 and $10.99 depending on the size.  And they are FAST!  Tag orders are sent directly to Red Dingo and shipped out to you pronto!  I had my tag in 5 days.   Small tags hold 3 lines - 12 characters per line; medium up to 16 character and large up to 19 characters.  Medium and large can hold up to 5 lines.

Order them here: Red Dingo Tags  - the possibilities are endless: luggage tags, key chain tag, zipper pull, backpacks, necklaces, bracelet charms and of course, dog tags.   

Say good-bye to boring, ugly dog tags and hello to cool and sexy dog tags.

The Naked Dog gives them 4 paws and a tail up.

4 comments:

  1. The different tags are used for the dogs. The tags have specific useful information.

    Which one is the mostly common using tag the leather or the plastic key tags for home and car keys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need plastic business cards designs. Where i can get the best designs.?

    ReplyDelete